- Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Diabetes and pregnancy
- Gestational diabetes
- Type 1
- Type 2
- Newly diagnosed
- Provision of blood glucose monitor and other equipment
- Insulin starts and adjustment
- Medication advice
- Useful Apps for diabetes health
- Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Pump initiation and adjustment through consult with an Endocrinologist
How much does it cost?
A Diabetes Education session: $100.00
With an EPC, Medicare reimburses $52.95 of the diabetes educator’s fee.
A review consultation is $80.00
More information from Medicare
Private Health Cover:
Those with extras cover on the private health insurance should contact their insurance company.
Ring your insurance company in advance to check what they cover.